INTRODUCTION AND REGULATORY REFERENCES
The following privacy statement describes the management methods of this site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who browse it.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, (Legislative Decree 196/2003, hereinafter: the “Code”) and describes the protection of the personal data of those who interact with web services, accessible electronically at the address : www.adventureparkgarda.it
This information is provided only for this website of which La Quiete SRL is the Data Controller and not for any other related websites present within this site.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller of the data collected through the website is La Quiete SRL with registered office in Via Fenil Vecchio, 18 | 25017 Lonato del Garda (BS).
The data processor for the feedback to the interested party is La Quiete SRL, in the person of the pro tempore Manager.
The complete list of appointed data processors is available upon request from the data controller company.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user’s personal information will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with the criteria established by La Quiete SRL and the laws, rules and regulations in force on data processing.
The principles relating to the processing of the user’s personal information are as follows:
- The user’s personal information will be treated correctly and lawfully;
- the user’s personal information will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and subsequently processed in a manner compatible with these purposes;
- the user’s personal information collected will be relevant, complete and proportionate to the purposes for which it is collected;
- the user’s personal information collected will be accurate and, if necessary, updated to the best of our ability;
- the user’s personal information will be protected against unauthorized access and processing through commercially and technically reasonable technical and organizational security measures and checks;
- the user’s personal information collected will be stored as personal data no longer than the time necessary to pursue the purposes for which the personal information was collected.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The website can collect different types of information when the user accesses or uses the Website:
“Personal information” means any information that directly identifies the user or information otherwise defined as “personally identifiable” in accordance with current legislation. This concerns, by way of example, information such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
The Data Controller does not provide for the processing of personal data defined as SENSITIVE (personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life) or judicial.
Unless explicitly requested or specifically invited, we ask the user not to send us or to disclose sensitive information of a personal nature on or through the Website or in any other way. In cases where we may request or urge the user to provide sensitive information, we should obtain their explicit consent.
The systems used to provide the Website may automatically record additional usage information relating to the use of the Website by the user. For example, our systems can record the information entered on the Website, the areas of the Website visited, the activities performed on the Website, the IP address or information on the computer or software used to access the Website.
Similar information, such as device type and identifier, may be collected if the Website is accessed from a mobile device.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregated statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical and possible computer crimes against the site.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
We collect, store and process your personal data in order to provide you with the services offered through our website, or for legal obligations.
The collected data will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the legal obligations deriving from tax and accounting legislation and any other legislation in force;
- To provide the services offered and manage daily business needs.
- To allow users to carry out the registration procedures to access particular sections of the Site;
- For effective management of the Site and the services it offers;
- For sending newsletters;
- Contact users directly (for example, by e-mail) following requests received through the website;
- For marketing, profiling activities and statistical and market analysis.
PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is described specifically for navigation data, you are free to provide any personal data requested and reported in the various request forms for subscription to the receipt of newsletters, information material, information requests, product availability, or other communications as well as for marketing purposes, profiling activities and statistical and market analysis. Failure to provide them will make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING AND SECURITY
The use of your personal data will take place with the support of paper, computer or telematic means for the purposes indicated below, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or, where possible, until the moment in which the data controller should receive your request for deletion of data whose consent to the processing is optional and not mandatory.
Your personal data will be stored in secure databases on our servers, or on the servers of our trusted suppliers who act as data controllers, and will be processed mainly using automated methods.
Your personal data are, in any case, processed in compliance with the provisions relating to the confidentiality of personal data contained in the Code, in the Regulations and in the Provisions issued by the Guarantor Authority.
The data collected is handled only by authorized personnel. All employees who access your data are appointed as persons in charge of the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
The data collected may be periodically updated with information acquired during the relationship established.
We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures and controls to protect the user’s personal information from loss, abuse and unauthorized access. Unfortunately, data transmitted or usable over the Internet cannot be 100% secure. As a result, even though we protect all Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee that such Personal Information will be fully protected from illegal use by hackers or other nefarious criminal activities, or in the event of a computer or network hardware or software failure. telecommunications. The data controller will inform the user if he is aware of a security breach concerning his personal identification information (as established and envisaged in cases of so-called “Data Breach” episodes, in compliance with current legislation) in our possession.
If the user decides to communicate his e-mail address for any reason, he expressly agrees to receive electronic alerts in the event of a security breach.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with a legal obligation, regulation or community legislation, your data may be disclosed:
- to natural and / or legal persons we use in the execution of the services and for activities related to them;
- subjects delegated by us and / or appointed to carry out professional and technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of the network equipment and electronic communication networks of the websites where the data are published).
In any case, only the data necessary and relevant to the purposes of the processing they are responsible for as external data processors, appointed by the Data Controller as required by current legislation, will be communicated to the aforementioned subjects.
The data controller declines all responsibility in the event of non-compliant use of data for the purposes mentioned above by companies or third parties to whom the data is communicated.
Personal data will therefore not be disseminated.
The Data Controller collaborates with law enforcement agencies and with other public and public authorities to ensure that its users respect the law, the rights of other users and third parties, including their intellectual property rights. Therefore, your personal data may be disclosed, by way of example but not limited to, to public entities, in the event that this is necessary for purposes of defense, state security, prevention, detection or repression of crimes, in compliance with the rules governing this matter.
These public entities will have the right to request and obtain personal information concerning you even if this is necessary or appropriate for investigations or checks relating to the commission of scams, computer fraud, violation of intellectual property rights, acts of computer piracy or other illegal activities, which could expose either us or our users to legal, civil or criminal liability.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with current legislation, at any time you can request:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- Know the content and origin, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- The identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated.
Furthermore, it is your right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification, integration, the right to data portability;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your data processed in violation of the law;
- The opposition in any case, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data relevant to the purpose of the collection.
- Opposition to the processing of data for commercial purposes.
Pursuant to the Regulations, you will also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller: La Quiete SRL with registered office in Via Fenil Vecchio, 18 25017 Lonato del Garda (BS) – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform users that, however, due to technical constraints and due to the backup of their systems, the user’s Personal Information may continue to reside even after deletion for a certain period of time and in part of our systems.
The data controller reserves the right to refuse requests for access or deletion of Personal Information if the disclosure or elimination of the requested information is not permitted by law.
To protect against illegal access requests, we reserve the right to request sufficient information to be able to verify the identity of the party submitting the request before allowing access or making corrections.
Use of the website by minors
The website is not aimed at individuals under the age of 18
Transfer of data
Your personal data will be stored in databases on our servers, or on the servers of our trusted suppliers who act as data processors, on Italian territory, or within countries of the European economic area or in Switzerland in which clauses apply. contractual agreements for the secure transfer of data.
The user must always refer, as the current version, to the text published online.
The changes will become effective when they are published on the Site.
The continuation of the use of the Site by the user, following a change, will be considered as an acceptance of these changes.